Best answer by Helen Koodo
In order to change your phone number in Self-Serve you have to follow this steps:
- Log in to your Self-Serve account.
- Click on Self-Serve, in the top menu.
- Click on Mobile services.
- Under “Manage your phone number,” select Manage.
- Select Find a new number.
- Choose the province and city for your new number.
- Choose a new area code and the first three digits from the drop-down list, and select Next.
- Choose a new phone number.
- If no phone numbers appear, select a new area code number and search.
- Select Next, review your changes and select Submit.
A new phone number will be confirmed.