Koodo Community

Community

Carry over data

Carry over unused data

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Data does not carry over. It starts fresh every month. Did you have a question about it ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Data does not carry over. It starts fresh every month. Did you have a question about it ?

I think OP is suggesting " Idea"  ;) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

If so, then great, but sorry OP, I cannot see that happening anytime soon.
Chadwick wrote:

Yes, why does data not carry over. The customer has paid for it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Technically we pay to have access to, but no greater than __GB per month. 
Userlevel 7
I agree! I'd love to see this for those months I need the extra data when I never come close most months!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

I agree! I'd love to see this for those months I need the extra data when I never come close most...

Yeah I have 2.5gb on my plan and usually only use like 1 gb. Would be cool even if it was like every other month left over data would be carried for a period of 30 days or whatever they come up with.
Userlevel 2
LOL. I remember those days way back when I had the dog brand cell service. Our unused data would carry over to the next month. i was excited and tried to use next to none so the next month I had almost double. Oh those old days.... 🙂
Userlevel 4
I agree if we pay for it and if we don't use it in that month it should be carried over to the next month period