Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cant log into self serve, it says that the account manager hasn't authorised the account but I don't know what that means am or what to do.

Just bought a new phone and I can't log into the self serve app because it gives me the error that the account manager hasn't given me authority, what do I do.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Looks like an Oops when they set you up.  Give Koodo a call and they will fix it n their end.  *611 it's a free call
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Happened to myself as well. Not sure why it happens. Just follow Dennis' advice and you will be good to go.
And actually you can just dial 611 without the #. Works the same. Just an FYI lol. Have a great night koodonians haha 🙂
Userlevel 5
Hey everyone! Are you by any chance a second user being added to that specific account? If so, the main user (account manager) has to log into their self-serve account and authorize you! They can find that under the "Profile" and "Role Management" tab 🙂.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Cant log into self serve, it says that the account manager hasn't authorised the .... Just bought a new phone and I can't log into the self serve app because it gives me the error that the account manager hasn't given me authority, what do I do.