Koodo Community

Community

Solved

cant log into koodo self serve app

I cant log into my koodo self serve app. I can log into my account perfectly fine on the computer but not on my android. Ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and that doesnt work. Any ideas on what to do?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your on prepaid the app won't work it's only for postpaid customers. Other than that just double check your email and password your entering because it's working fine I just tried it.
Im not prepaid... im postpaid... hmmm oh darn. The popup just says "we are unable to process this request please try again later" so I dont know...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Medina Empey wrote:

Im not prepaid... im postpaid... hmmm oh darn. The popup just says "we are unable to process this...

That's weird especially since you've already uninstalled & reinstalled the app 😉 Make sure you have data enabled or are connected to a wifi connection but other than that I don't understand why it isn't working.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I've encountered a similar problem before. I'd advise you to uninstall, and then re-install the app.
ya i might just reset my phone back to factory default when im in wifi and have backed everything up because i would love to be able to look at my usage and plan when need be... the online site wont let me do much other than log in to my account and change my settings and stuff so...
Medina Empey wrote:

ya i might just reset my phone back to factory default when im in wifi and have backed everything...

That is my same situation. App gives me the "we are unable to process this request please try again later". Also, when i log into the website self serve. I only have the options to change email address and password....doesnt seem to be the only options we should see.
Userlevel 4
Medina Empey wrote:

ya i might just reset my phone back to factory default when im in wifi and have backed everything...

Jason, for that issue, call Koodo and they will need to set up a new profile. Somehow the account was set up as the account manager instead of account owner. Easy fix. It should take about 5 minutes tops.
Userlevel 5
so here we are 5 months later and same old, same old. cant log into self serve to check useages, via computer OR phone app, because its " a weekend. " in Ontario