Koodo Community

Community

Solved

CANT CHANGE MY PLAN

Been trying to change my plan for 3 days now. iv cleared the cache. used google chrome. iv also tryed numerous times on my koodo Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo phone, my tablet, and my desktop computer and still cannot change my plan. i call koodo and the line is all static-y. help! I need to add data for a new job i start tomorrow!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Jessica. 

did you already change your plan this month? Are you a new customer?
Robert wrote:

Hello Jessica. 

I just paid my last bill on Thursday
Robert wrote:

Hello Jessica. 

I havent changed my plan for a few months
Userlevel 7
What happens when you attempt to change your plan through self serve?
Same thing. Same orange message comes onto my cell screen
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Jessica - I see that you're able to log into self serve, so that's a good sign. What plan are you trying to change to? Sometimes the site doesn't give a specific enough error message, but it maybe related to the plan not begin compatible with your plan or region, etc. If you can share details of the plan you're trying to get we should be able to help troubleshoot and provide a reco.
Im trying to get the $50/month Shockfree data plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jessica Turco wrote:

I can't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to switch to this, Jessica. Might be a bug in the system. However, if you send us a private message on either Facebook or Twitter, we'll authenticate you as the account owner, verify that you're eligible for the plan, and if so, sort things out with you.
Jessica Turco wrote:

I just tried to change my plan again and the same message comes up! what an inconvenience. Whats the point of having self serve if I cant use it! and I have to pay you to change it over the phone now? not happy. very frustrating. I will try to contact u on facebook

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jessica Turco wrote:

If you can't complete a self serve task due to a broken system, there is usually no fee charged.