Koodo Community

Community

Solved

cannt make a payment via credit card

I cannt seem to be able to pay  My bill with  My credit card  It  is exactly the same card number I have used for the past several years  Absolutely nothing has changed  except  when  I   tell the webpage to go pay my bill after viewing  it  It wont do anything but sit on  View My Bill Page  I,m stumped  I have tried this via mobile and desktop pc with the same results  ?  Problem must be on your end

7 replies

also my address hasn't changed  my bank hasn't changed  Nothing has changed on my end

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tom Villeneuve wrote:

also my address hasn't changed  my bank hasn't changed  Nothing has changed on my end

Hi Tom - I see that you've used the same Visa for quite some time to make payments each month, successfully. We did make changes to our online payment method recently to comply with security requirements, and although there were some issues at first, it's been working fine since. To confirm, the personal details between your Visa and Koodo account are identical, correct? (eg. Full name on card and account, address, etc.)

I'll share this info. on my end and see if the team is able to replicate the issue. In the meantime, you can try processing your payment by using your Koodo phone: dial #123 and select option 3 to pay using our IVR system. We've seen at times customers can make a payment without issue using this method even if they can't online.
Tom Villeneuve wrote:

I checked my full name and my address are identical to my billing address its not that I cannt make a payment  if I could get   beyond view my  bill  When I click next nothing happens  ?  I had  No problems paying Via your   IVR system

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tom Villeneuve wrote:

Well, it appears to be isolated because I'm able to get through to the payment screen fine on both Chrome and IE.

Sorry if you've already tried these, but general troubleshooting tips: have you tried clearing your cache, have you tried a different browser, have you tried from another device (i.e. laptop vs phone vs tablet, etc.)?

Let me know if you're experiencing the same issue after trying the above tips. 
Tom Villeneuve wrote:

I have cleared  everything  cookies cache  rebooted  you name it I,ve done it.  I  tried from last night around  11  pm till I finally paid my  bill via phone and entering the info to your    electronic system by dialing  123 I did mention above that yes  I have tried to pay on other  devices but I get the same thing  I hope this doesn't continue  because its very frustrating  several times a year
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tom Villeneuve wrote:

Sorry to hear about the trouble you went through, Tom. Obviously frustrating and time consuming. Unfortunately it may be a bit difficult to pinpoint the exact reason for this given that it's not wide-spread. That said, I've shared the info. you provided with our digital team to further look into this.
Tom Villeneuve wrote:

Thank you I will have another payment come up in about  5 days  I,ll pay it very early and post here  if I have any further problems