Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cannot switch to the new plans online

My tab is over (only $0.70 left) and I am trying to switch my plan from the existing one to the new $28/month plan which gives 200 Canada-wide min. and 100 mb of data. However I cannot access this plan in my Self-serve - and there is no one I can speak to about resolving this!

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Dial 611 from your Koodo phone, and talk to one of them Koodo reps. It's free.
Nor by phone, you have to get a new phone after 4/19/15 to be eligible apparently...
Userlevel 6
Kevin Braaksma wrote:

Nor by phone, you have to get a new phone after 4/19/15 to be eligible apparently...

Hi Kevin, you don't need a new phone to get one of our new plans! To be eligible, an "old" Tab must be paid off first though (or the No-Tab discount removed). Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Old-tab customers can see a range of "legacy" plans available in self-serve. You can switch to any of these in self-serve. By the time you are finished reading this, your tab balance will probably be zero, so you are free to call in a get one of the newer offerings with Ø tab balance. Several posters have commented about the necessity of calling in. Some of the newer plans at Ø tab are quite comparable to the old BYOP 10% discount.
Dialled 611 and got the tab type changed by customer service, after which the new plans became visible online.