Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cannot send texts with full service bars

When I am at my cottage in Espanola I get the error notice "Currently unable to send your message. It will be sent when service becomes available" But when I send the texts I have full or nearly full bars. When I am in town I am able to text without an issue. The phone I am using is an Galaxy S3.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Is this just today or anytime you're at the cottage? Have you tried cycling airplane (aka Flight Mode) on and off? Have you tried restarting your phone?
Chad Burr wrote:

Is this just today or anytime you're at the cottage? Have you tried cycling airplane (aka Flig...

I have tried all of those. I've been to my cottege twice since June when I got my phone and switched to Koodo. I stay there for a week at a time. And my phone does not send anything each time I send. I can provide a screenshot for validation.
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j409/lamp_monster32/Koodo.png
Userlevel 7
Are you trying to send a picture message or a text message?
Chad Burr wrote:

Are you trying to send a picture message or a text message?

Text message
Userlevel 6
Hi Braeden, are you also experiencing issues with calls or is it only text messages? You should contact our technical support to check what's happening. We can be reached at 1-866-9936 from a landline, #6. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Thanks for replying to the question Yannick. I am visiting my cottage this week and I will test calling and trying to text again. If both fail ill contact the support line, thanks.
Thanks for replying to the question Yannick. I am visiting my cottage this week and I will test calling and trying to text again. If both fail ill contact the support line, thanks.