Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cannot log into self serve - error message

I want to pay my bill and have registered but I either get an error message or it says my account is tied to another email address and I have to wait until it is approved. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you get an email for registering before? Maybe you missed it or it went to junk. Give Koodo a message via Facebook messager or DM via Twitter and someone should be able to see what happened if you never got an email or what.
Goran wrote:

Did you get an email for registering before? Maybe you missed it or it went to junk. Give Koodo a...

How do I send them a message - I have looked on messenger and they are not there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Did you get an email for registering before? Maybe you missed it or it went to junk. Give Koodo a...

You'd search for Koodo or just go to facebook.com/koodo and select message.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sounds like your account was set up with one email, and you created a second account using a different one. Usually it means clearing out the errant account so you can proceed.  I suggest you contact Koodo by Private Message on Facebook or DM on Twitter.  How-To: you can send a tweet to@koodo - and one of Koodo’s agents will help take the conversation private, or send them a private message from facebook.com/koodo.
ok first time account and I cannot log in to pay my bill - getting very frustrated !!
Tammy wrote:

ok first time account and I cannot log in to pay my bill - getting very frustrated !!

I have the same problem...very frustrating
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tammy wrote:

Follow David's instructions from a year ago then.