Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cannot change my plan ?

I purchased a plan at 40CAD per month three days ago, I wish to change it to the one at 60CAD/month but I apparently need to wait until the 29th for the end of the billing cycle ...?

Anyway I can do the change anyway ?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can only change your plan once per billing cycle. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do except call in and see if they're willing to throw you a bone. But just warning you, I don't think they will.
Hmmm Okay thanks then ! I've been on wait on the phone to get some help for 47minutes now actually ... hopefully they'll pick-up eventually, I need the Data today and I'm not keen to pay 5CAD per 100MB ... Thanks for the answer though
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rémy Nassab wrote:

Hmmm Okay thanks then ! I've been on wait on the phone to get some help for 47minutes now actuall...

There is a call back option you can choose to have Koodo call u back without losing your place in line. It's when you first call that u will hear it.
Rémy Nassab wrote:

Hmmm Okay thanks then ! I've been on wait on the phone to get some help for 47minutes now actuall...

Yeah I remember, but now that I've been in line for 50min I don't really feel like going back to that haha ... feels like I'd loose quite a few places
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could also try via FB on Koodo's page. Like that don't need to stay on hold!