Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cannot add talk booster to prepaid account

trying to add talk booster to prepaid , but says booster could not be added.
i just changed credit cards before , maybe this is why it doesnt work.
any ideas ?

chris

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi Canuck4! Please give us a call by dialing *611 from your Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 from a landline. A rep will be able to give you more details. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Ok i called 611 and talked to rep and im still confused . he says i need to top up account before i buy a booster . but im on automatic topup , helpppppp im slowing getting pissed here 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How much did you assign for your automatic top up? If it's $15, that money is always used to renew the base plan... so you'd still need to manually top up with the amount you want to use for your booster 🙂 PS don't get pissed at this hour... the day is still long 😃
He he ty , yes i have it figured out now . The problem is how koodo has this web site set up , if one goes to the booster page to buy a booster it says NOTHING there about manually topping up your account before you can buy a booster . Totally frustrating and a waste of 2 day , 2 hours and phone calls to koodo . Fix it koodo !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
canuck4 wrote:

He he ty , yes i have it figured out now . The problem is how koodo has this web site set up , i...

Pleh! Sorry to hear it was such an ordeal! I agree the website could be clearer!