Koodo Community
Question

Canceling my Koodo plan

• 3 December 2013
  • 9 replies

Can I cancel my plan Online? or do i have to phone it. Simply I want to be done with Koodo.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can call in to cancel or just port your number to another carrier. Why are you leaving?
my phone stopped working and went with a new provider but they couldn't port my number over
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
my phone stopped working and went with a new provider but they couldn't port my number overWhat reason did they give you for the port fail?
my phone stopped working and went with a new provider but they couldn't port my number overThey claimed the number didnt exist/ wasnt in use, and i couldnt prove otherwise because my phone stopped working
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
my phone stopped working and went with a new provider but they couldn't port my number overCancel your koodo service before you asked for a port?
my phone stopped working and went with a new provider but they couldn't port my number overNo im still paying for plan on a phone i dont have anymore because apparently koodo doesnt want people to leave
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
my phone stopped working and went with a new provider but they couldn't port my number overHOME I had originally asked you why you were leaving. There may have been options for you to continue on with koodo but you didn't answer me. If it's been less than 15 days since you switched providers there may still be some hope. I'm guessing your phone broke out of warranty and you need a phone "free" and that's why you want to cancel.
my phone stopped working and went with a new provider but they couldn't port my number overJust tell me how to cancel
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
my phone stopped working and went with a new provider but they couldn't port my number overI told you already. I would attempt to port out again. Insist your number is active. Bring a printed copy of you bill to your new provider.