Koodo Community

Community

Solved

cancel phone order

I'm already a Koodo customer. I've just made an order few hours ago for a new Samsung S8+ phone, I changed my mind and I'd like to cancel my order. How can I proceed in order cancellation?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You need to contact the Koodo webstore to get it cancelled. If worst comes to worst, you have 15 days to request a return mailer to send it back and get refunded. Here is policy info and contact info. https://www.koodomobile.com/webstore-...
Userlevel 3
Goran wrote:

You need to contact the Koodo webstore to get it cancelled. If worst comes to worst, you have 15 ...

Or simply refuse the package.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

You need to contact the Koodo webstore to get it cancelled. If worst comes to worst, you have 15 ...

Not sure how that would work for getting your money back though...it would be better to do what Goran suggested.
Userlevel 3
Goran wrote:

If you refuse the package, it goes back to wherever it came from, and you don't have to deal with the hassle of asking and waiting for a return label, re-packaging, and shipping. If they can't figure out that you want a refund, simply email/call them to let them know that is why you refused the package.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Akram, has your order approved? If you received an order number simply send an email to the webstore including that and everything else is going to be take care of. Likely the unit won't even be shipped.