Koodo Community

Cancel my account

• 25 November 2018
  • 11 replies

Hello
I want to cancel my account I call millions of time in koodo but can't answer my phone I need help I change my country so have to complete final bill and close my account

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi,
You could setup a callback via their digital assistant. Enter your number when asked, and ask for cancel, options for scheduled callback would show up.

By the way, which number that you called "millions of time"? was it the correct number?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Since you are out of country now you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get your account cancelled. Be sure to explain that you are no longer in Canada.

I want to cancel with kodoo.. For now, my tab is paid off.. HELP

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I want to cancel with kodoo.. For now, my tab is paid off.. HELP

You can go here www.koodo.com/chat and type “i want to cancel”. The option for callback (to a working number) will show up.

Are u always rude like that dinh like no one knows what to do or where to call ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are u always rude like that dinh like no one knows what to do or where to call ?

@Chrislessard: what is the problem? Do you have a better advice to the customer? It was the correct way to setup a callback for cancellation. You are not helpful at all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chrislessard   How was that rude?

He gave the link and said what to type in order to schedule a callback in order to cancel.  It was a great answer to the question.

I reached out to self serve no one wants to call me I needs my phone number.very important to keep my number here.you guys suck for customer service,my contact number is 226 339 1766.,And my name is Anita malott.

Just got the phone a week ago.

So when is the koodoo store opening

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I reached out to self serve no one wants to call me I needs my phone number.very important to keep my number here.you guys suck for customer service,my contact number is 226 339 1766.,And my name is Anita malott.

@Anita malott I would suggest you open a new thread with a clear description of the issue that you need help with. This thread was about something else. And please don’t put your personal information in a public forum.