Koodo Community

Community

Solved

cancel cell plan

How do I cancel my phone plan but keep my number? I'm going on a student exchange and won't be able to pay my cell phone bill for 5 months but I still want to keep my number and tab how do I go about doing this?

5 replies

Userlevel 1
If you want to keep your number and Tab, you will need to place your account on seasonal hold for $15/month
Mo D. wrote:

If you want to keep your number and Tab, you will need to place your account on seasonal hold for...

Okay. Thank you. How do I do this? Do I need to call or can I do it on self-serve?
Userlevel 7
Mo D. wrote:

If you want to keep your number and Tab, you will need to place your account on seasonal hold for...

It is on Self Serve. It's where you change your plan. Consequently, please keep in mind that you will lose any plan you have now and you will have to choose from an in market plan when you return from the seasonal hold.
Userlevel 1
Mo D. wrote:

Seeing as Stephanie was willing to cancel her plan, I don't think losing her current plan is an issue for her
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'll still have to pay the monthly $15. If you cannot make the payments online, you may want to call customer service to see what your options are.