Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can you please send me a outlook of my bill to the email because it will not let me set up my account thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Tara,

You are able to get all your e-bills straight from self serve. Are you not able to login?
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Tara,

You are able to get all your e-bills straight from self serve. Are you not able to login?

No I am not able to login. It keeps saying the number is not right and it is and then when I tried to sign in he keeps saying it's not right. I verified my email and did everything I could think of and it's still not working I just want to see my bill please
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Tara,

Have you tried resetting your password yet?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Tara,

There are 2 different self serve account. One for postpaid and the other for prepaid. Did you try log into right one?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Tara,

Tara, I just resent an email to you. Pls click on the link to validate your email. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tara, we sent you an email on July 20th to the same email address you used here. There is a link in there that you have to click on to validate your account. Once that's done you are good to go.