Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can you keep the phone connected if i let you know when i can pay my bill?

I currently don't have the money to pay for my phone bill until next friday when i can pay in full. Is there a way i can call so they won't cut it off and i wont have to pay a reconnection fee?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Chelsea.

Call Koodo by dialling *611 from your mobile phone and explain to them your situation. They will let you know what your options are. We can't give you this type of information here as none of us have access to your account.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Chelsea.

Call Koodo by dialling *611 from your mobile phone and explain to them your situatio...

alright thanks 🙂
Userlevel 7
How far behind are you? They really won't cut you off until you get way behind. Unless you're on the spending limit program, just pay next week
I only haven't paid my first bill, and next one currently is due febuary. Alright thanks 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chelsea Sculac wrote:

I only haven't paid my first bill, and next one currently is due febuary. Alright thanks :)

Most companies (emphasis on most) don't care so long as you are not late more than 30 days. You start to run into problems after that usually if you don't speak with someone at the customer support department about it.