Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can you guys unlock my rogers phone i bought off a friend . so i can use it with koodo since i a with you guys

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo can only unlock phones purchased from Koodo. Try gsmliberty.net or cellunlocker.net.
Userlevel 7
Koodo can't, you either have to contact the originall carrier or use a thrid party unlocker like gsmliberty.com
ive been waiting like 4 days from code from cellunlocker.net can i go to like a kiosk that just sell phones ?
Userlevel 7
Chambers Skylar wrote:

ive been waiting like 4 days from code from cellunlocker.net can i go to like a kiosk that just s...

That's way too long, most codes are 24-48 hrs. Have u contacted them? You could try going to rogers but idk if they'll do it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chambers Skylar wrote:

ive been waiting like 4 days from code from cellunlocker.net can i go to like a kiosk that just s...

You should be able to request a refund if cellunlocker.net can't get you the code and try GSMliberty.com like was suggested, I have always got my codes from them and never have I had to wait longer than 20 minutes for them to email me the code back after purchase.
Chambers Skylar wrote:

they emailed me back saying sometimes there are delays over the weekend so should be in the end of the day that was two days ago so going on day 5 now i think im kinda really pissed off . and well thanks i might have to try that
Userlevel 2
Chambers Skylar wrote:

Gsmliberty.com has always worked for me and my friends....
Userlevel 7
Chambers Skylar wrote:

Hey Xavier I'm curious, are you a Koodo Employee?
Userlevel 2
Chambers Skylar wrote:

I will never be a Mobile Master 😞 Did that answer your question, Chad?
Userlevel 4
gsgf fefef wrote:

Koodo will unlock koodo network locked mobile phones only.So you have to go to contact your servi...

Enjoy a big 'ol glass of NOPE. Question was answered 4 days ago..
Userlevel 7
loip wrote:

What is your mobile brand name &model? You can easily unlock your rogers phone by using unlock co...

^^^^^ do not go here bad karma