Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can you get more data from a different plan if u alrady got one

so if u get 50mb of data can you buy 1gb of data from a different plan. if so how do i do that cuz my plan comes with 50 mb and that's not a enough data or can i still ya the same rate as like 35 bucks a month but have more data

5 replies

Userlevel 7
If you're on postpaid (you get a monthly bill), your plan includes an overage rate. It is that rate that you pay to buy more data. If you think you'll constantly need more data then your plan includes before overages, you should pick a plan that better suits your needs.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

If you're on postpaid (you get a monthly bill), your plan includes an overage rate. It is that ra...

If you switch your plan in the middle of the month, note that all your usage will be proated. Ex. If you have 200 mins. And half what through you have used 200 and deceide to switch to unlimted. Then for the first 15 days you would have had 100 mins included and 100mins worth of overage
Chad Burr wrote:

If you're on postpaid (you get a monthly bill), your plan includes an overage rate. It is that ra...

that not big problem it's data and the money that is needed to get that kind of data
i saw a plan that has the right amount of data was 94 dollars i don't have that kind of money so what can do to get the data i need within my budget
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brandon Ramsey wrote:

i saw a plan that has the right amount of data was 94 dollars i don't have that kind of money so ...

Use wifi or switch to a carrier that provides unlimted data within a Zone like Wind. Assuming they service your region and you never leave your region. Unfortunately that is the cost of 5GB these days.