Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can text out but can't receive just from one friend

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi Betty Sealy Taylor!

Have you added their number to the block/spam list? If it happens that only one person hasn't received your messages and the rest did, that might be the reason. You can google how to unblock a number or remove from spam list based on your handset model. Hope this fix it. 
They can receive mine but I can't receive hers so maybe she blocked me by mistake
Userlevel 6
Betty Sealy Taylor wrote:

They can receive mine but I can't receive hers so maybe she blocked me by mistake

If you accidentally blocked her number then you wouldnt get her texts. 
You would however still be able to send her texts.
Check out google and see how you can access your auto-reject list from whatever phone you have and make sure her number isn't in there.

🙂 !
Userlevel 2
Maybe all her messages are sent to your spam inbox. When a person is added to spam list, you do not get notified about receiving their messages. What kind of phone do you have? 
I have a Samsung galaxy 4s
Userlevel 2

I have a Samsung galaxy 4s

Great, please follow these steps to check if the number has been added to spam: 

Open Messaging app. Tap the Menu key then select Settings. Scroll down to the Spam message settings section. Tick the box next to [b]Spam settings to enable block text message feature. (You can untick the spam settings to disable the feature completely) Tap [b]Add to spam numbers.
Once you are there, you might see her number. Just press her name for a few seconds and you will have a pop-up appear. Select delete and ask her to send you a message again. Hope this helps 🙂
Am I going into the messaging app for sending text messages
Userlevel 2

Yes 🙂

Thank you very much I got it and a much easier way I went to my messaging on my texting held down on my friends message and a list came up bottom one said she was in spam I pressed on it and we been happily texting since