Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't use self serve

I always got the following error message
You're still waiting to be approved
Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved.
While, I already clicked the link. No missing email in Junk.
Even I tried to register with another email and got the same error.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Looks like there is a mix up with the emails assigned.  Youe best bet is to send a private message to Koodo on facebook and they can verify your account details there.  It may take a day for them to respond to your private message
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Indeed Mandy, as Dennis above mentioned it's best to send us a private message on Facebook. You have 3 different email addresses in the system and it's now locked. We'll help you fix it up. 
Is it efficient to solve it in store?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mandy Yao wrote:

No, the store will not have access to fix this
Mandy Yao wrote:

I tried to access koodo self serve today and it said I needed to upgrade so I did. Now I can't get on at all. I get to a blue screen it says koodo at the top and nothing. I have been trying all day and still can't get past this blue screen. Please help I'm starting to go crazy.
Mandy Yao wrote:

I reached koodo on Facebook. My account was reset and then everything was OK.
Try it and wait for 3 hours.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mandy Yao wrote:

Can you post a screenshot her of what you see Nicole?
i'm getting this problem as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Leruse Kenneth wrote:

i'm getting this problem as well.

Can you send us private message on Facebook and we will help fix this up. You bought your phone at our online store, right?