Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't send/recieve pictures!? Help please!

I have a Galaxy S3 and can't send or receive pics even when Data is turned on on my phone. It says that "Network connection isn't available" when I attempt to send, and it says "cannot download picture at this time" when I try to receive. Picture messages are included in my plan. I don't have Data Block on my phone, I've tried being connected to Wifi, turning off wifi and just having data on, etc. etc. and nothing works. Any suggestions!?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Kira! It sounds like something might be wrong with your phone's apn settings. Go to settings > Wireless & Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names. Change the apn settings to the correct ones or create a new APN and select it. The apn settings are in this link. 🙂 http://mobilemasters.koodomobile.com/the-comprehensive-guide-for-bringing-your-unlocked-device-to-koodo/
Userlevel 6
Daniel Kim wrote:

Hi Kira! It sounds like something might be wrong with your phone's apn settings. Go to settings >...

Excellent summary on that blog! APNs are pain in the butt but seems to be the root of many issues.