Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't send/recieve MMS picture messages on Note 2 after update. Asked to "check APN settings"

I've double and triple checked all APN settings and they are match what Koodo provides. My mobile data is working fine, and everything else on the phone is functioning as intended. The error message I get from ChompSMS is "Can't download MMS, check your APN settings". I just don't receive anything in the stock messaging app. I'm not sure how to go about resolving this issue. I have recently upgraded an Android version 4.4.2 Thanks for the help, if anyone can help me.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If ChompSMS is anything like BiteSMS on the iphone, you also need to check your APN configuration in your messaging app settings in addition to your device Settings
Dennis wrote:

If ChompSMS is anything like BiteSMS on the iphone, you also need to check your APN configuration...

I have, and both are identical.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

If ChompSMS is anything like BiteSMS on the iphone, you also need to check your APN configuration...

Does your APN MMS settings match this http://mobilemasters.koodomobile.com/the-comprehensive-guide-for-bringing-your-unlocked-device-to-koodo/
Dennis wrote:

Yes they do
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Pull the battery and Sim for a few mins and try again. Maybe remove Chomp and see if MMS works with the stock app. After that I'm outta ideas.