Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can't seem to get my samung S6 google maps to voice navigate thru the car spkrs if listening to the car radio in my 2014 Dodge Ram 1500.

can not seem to get my samung galaxy S6 google maps to voice navigate though the car speakers while listening to the car radio in my 2014 Dodge Ram 1500.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Were other devices able to stream audio to your truck? My Equinox will do phone calls only. No media.
Chad Burr wrote:

Were other devices able to stream audio to your truck? My Equinox will do phone calls only. No me...

Yeah, I can even get the voice nav on the media side. But not on the phone side, which is where it is when listening to the trucks radio
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Were other devices able to stream audio to your truck? My Equinox will do phone calls only. No me...

Make sure that within the Google maps app settings that it's set to play through Bluetooth under Nav Settings.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thank kind of feature is usually dependent on the stereo, and not the phone, unless you're listening to music on your phone via Bluetooth.
On my aftermarket Sony head unit, the unit would detect whenever a Bluetooth notification came in, and automatically switch inputs.