Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't remove my add-on on Self Serve...

I would like to cancel my add-on for phone protection but unfortunately every time I try to remove it with the add/remove add-on in Self Serve, there is an error which says "An error has occured! Please try again later". I tried couple of times on different computers, still the same error... It might be a bug, but as I have seen in the conversion history this is not a recent issue and many people had faced this problem already, I am just surprised why the company does not try to solve it. I know I can also cancel my add-on by calling client service but I have to wait on the line for 1h and they also will charge me for 10 $. All the sale rep said when she wanted to sell the insurance is that you can cancel it when ever you want, which is not actually the case... I will appreciate if any responsible person from company or any one who had this problem before and succeed to solve it, tell me how I can cancel my insurance!!... Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You must call in to have device protection removed. Or you could try messaging Koodo via Facebook PM . They will not charge you for calling if it's something you cannot do yourself. They only charge for calls when people are capable of making such changes.
Thanks a lot Chadwick, I got in touch with them on Facebook. Seems to be more efficient. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hoda wrote:

Thanks a lot Chadwick, I got in touch with them on Facebook. Seems to be more efficient. 

Awesome. Glad it worked out. And no problem, that's why we're here!