Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can't register an online account

I'm trying to make an online registry account but its saying my phone number isn't valid why? i activated my account online
icon

Best answer by Camilo_A 28 March 2013, 11:31

Hi there Elvis... If you activated your line online, you must have given your e-mail address and then Koodo sent you an e-mail to complete your registration... Look for that e-mail... If it is prepaid, it was one of the steps when activating your line creating a password and user name followed the some security questions... You may try at that point the forgot password link to retrieve it again by answering some security questions. If still not able to get access, then you may call Customer Service and they will help you out to have access to it...

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Elvis... If you activated your line online, you must have given your e-mail address and then Koodo sent you an e-mail to complete your registration... Look for that e-mail... If it is prepaid, it was one of the steps when activating your line creating a password and user name followed the some security questions... You may try at that point the forgot password link to retrieve it again by answering some security questions. If still not able to get access, then you may call Customer Service and they will help you out to have access to it...