Koodo Community

Community

can't purchase addons

I'm trying to purchase a talk addon.  I have the $25 in my account, but the page keeps resetting back to the page that says ValidateandUpdateOptions

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Which addon are you trying to purchase? 
I was trying to purchase a talk addon online, but it kept revolving back to that screen.  Eventually I got it added by purchasing through my phone, but what a nightmare...I tried everything, probably a dozen times.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bob Sovereign wrote:

I was trying to purchase a talk addon online, but it kept revolving back to that screen.  Ev...

Aww sorry to hear you were having problems - glad you got it sorted though!

I wasn't sure what you were trying to add because you marked both "Plans" and "Prepaid", haha!
Bob Sovereign wrote:

I was trying to purchase a talk addon online, but it kept revolving back to that screen.  Ev...

I am having the same issue. Trying since last night to add the $25 talk Booster add on with no luck. I keep getting the same message as Bob. This is ridiculous.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bob Sovereign wrote:

They are aware of this issue and working on it.

Bob Sovereign wrote:

I solved it by purchasing through my phone.  Dial 611.
Bob Sovereign wrote:

I have the same problem but my it keeps saying my pin is incorrect when I dial *611 and i dont want to talk to a rep for a stupid thing like this that would cost $5 for dumb ass reasons
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bob Sovereign wrote:

You need/have to talk to a rep to reset your PIN. And there is no cost for that There is a charge when you ask them to do something you can do through self serve. They never change you for technical issues and/or inquiries.