Koodo Community

can't get the redeem for refer a freind I tried to the redeem online and keep getting a this email or this number is already in use.

referred my Mother-in-law however I tried to the redeem online and keep getting a this email or this number is already in use.

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello.

Did you send her an email before she registered with Koodo? 
Yes I did, and she got it....and we tried it through her email and same result...and the kiosk guy tried as well...same results
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherry McIntyre wrote:

Yes I did, and she got it....and we tried it through her email and same result...and the kiosk gu...

Did you both make accounts on the referral website and go through the proper procedures? https://referafriend.koodomobile.com
If you did everything correct then there could just be an error in the website. You can contact a Koodo rep to get this resolved. You can call, or message through facebook or twitter. You can find contact info at the bottom of this page.
Sherry McIntyre wrote:

Yes I did, and she got it....and we tried it through her email and same result...and the kiosk gu...

Yes we both made accounts...I called last night and spoke with a rep...they couldn't help me and wanted me to try it again..so we did...still nothing...They were going to call me back today...waiting on them to call.
We also tried using different emails and same result...I see on here this is an ongoing problem
Just signed into both our emails...and it says waiting for it to be verified...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherry McIntyre wrote:

An email should be sent to each email address for you to reply and verify the account. You may need to check your junk mail folders.
Sherry McIntyre wrote:

Yes we both have gotten emails...however it says we have been approved, even though we never recieved a txt with a code...When I did the referral I never recieved a code txt etc..

Sherry McIntyre wrote:

On my her email it says thanks for updating your phone information your status is just waiting to verify your information and will send you an email when verification is complete.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherry McIntyre wrote:

If it says you have both been approved when logging in then you are all good! You will recieve credit in 4-8 weeks.
Sherry McIntyre wrote:

Ok..well we will wait and see...on mine when I go to view referral history, it says still waiting on account number..So with not getting a txt code even we should still get the credit?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherry McIntyre wrote:

Try inputting the account number of the person you referred.
Sherry McIntyre wrote:

Yes will do

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Sherry - is this the referral made to Noreen? If so, I see that it was just approved in the system today. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Yes it is...just got saw that it was approved..Thank you for your help