Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't get ahold of a REAL PERSON!!!

I need to speak to a real person regarding the outstanding amount on my phone. I can't get copies of past bills, I can't dial 611, because I'm not on a network. I waited on hold 2 times for more than ONE HOUR each time, until my battery on my other phone died!! I'm so frustrated, I'm going to post this on Yelp and Twitter.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Eileen, you can log into your account online and see all your past bills. Was there something about the outstanding balance you wanted know? 
Thanks for getting back to me Bernard.  Yes, I don't know how to access my account online, and I can't call 611 to get help because I'm not on the network.  I've paid out a lot of money over the past 6 months to settle my bill, but I can't figure out how I still owe over $500. I'd like to have this explained to me. thanks,

Eileen
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Eileen A. Dooley wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me Bernard.  Yes, I don't know how to access my account online, a...

Eileen, to log into your account to see all the details use the email address you have used here and your password. I see that you were able to log in a couple of weeks ago. If you don't remember your password you can also recover that online. Because this is a public forum there is limited info we can provide. That said , the remaining amount is left over from the outstanding balance you had after the the last payment you made.   
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Eileen A. Dooley wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me Bernard.  Yes, I don't know how to access my account online, a...

Once you login, download ytour detailed PDF ebill.  All the details is in that file
Eileen A. Dooley wrote:

how about over billing, and what if the rep made a mistake? is there any way to fix it? personally i would go for another plan/ company ///Koodo was decent 5-6 yrs ago, not anymore!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Eileen A. Dooley wrote:

Over billing? Happy to look at your account and prove us wrong. What name is your account under?
Cannot get through to anyone, have been trying all afternoon, and no longer an option to hold.... Just "sorry everyone is busy call back later"?!?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robin Greene wrote:

Cannot get through to anyone, have been trying all afternoon, and no longer an option to hold.......

What's your question? Maybe we can help you?
Robin Greene wrote:

Cannot get through to anyone, have been trying all afternoon, and no longer an option to hold.......

Need to unlock my old phone so I can sell it.... But no other option than calling, but no option to hold to talk to someone grrr
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robin Greene wrote:

You can request a call back via koodo assist. https://www.koodomobile.com/help/ Or you can send koodo a private message via Facebook or Twitter