Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can't find what my tab balance is

Userlevel 1
Sg3 android... I have been all over that useless self serve crap-app.... no option anywhere that shows what the tab owing is. It is not on the bill where it really should be listed.

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Have you looked at your bill at all - it shows what your tab is. Also....I checked my bill for tab information - when I log in it has on the left side (in order) - Overview , Billing, Usage, Koodo Tab (this is where you would go). On my actual bill (which I opened on the computer), it shows on page 3 - Your Koodo Tab - Opening Tab Balance and Closing Tab Balance - these are right near the top of the page But as to the self serve app itself, the tab information is not there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Old self-service accessed from the web gave historical transactions. New version just gives the balance and a "Pay my Tab" button. We get the hint already....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mine is there...not the app tho

Userlevel 1
No... I don't even have a pay tab button. Nothing. No balance, no amount paid or owing, nothing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sammi Daugh wrote:

No... I don't even have a pay tab button. Nothing. No balance, no amount paid or owing, nothing.

Access it from the web. Some of Koodo's sites & apps are like a Walmart with crowd barriers and pallets wrapped in plastic where your familiar merchandise used to be. https://secure.koodomobile.com/sso/UI/Login?realm=koodo&locale=en&goto=&encoded=false
So I used to have an outstanding tab balance of about $40 that shows up on my Koodo invoice (end of May) and used to show up on the koodo website, now when I go to the 'new' koodo tab 'tab' it just shows 'zero'? wondering if maybe the ancient tab balance (mine only goes down $2.50/ month for the past 3 years) got wiped because it was taking so long to make the tab go away?... I am patiently waiting for the actual koodo invoice at end of June to see if *yippee* it may of gotten cleared due to the new 2 years regulations. Anyone have any insight on this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Melanie Radtke wrote:

So I used to have an outstanding tab balance of about $40 that shows up on my Koodo invoice (end ...

If you were receiving 10% Koodo contribution, they cleared it for you. Check your very last page of April E-bill. You should see information like this : "On June 3, 2015, we’re dropping your outstanding Tab balance to $0. At this time you’ll be able to choose from our new line-up of plans launching April 19, 2015 and can upgrade to a new Samsung Galaxy s4 for $0. On June 3, 2015, your monthly rate plan will change to new Tab rules. The new Tab doesn’t allow for a positive Tab balance. The previous Tab rule that 10% of your bill accumulated as a positive Tab balance once your Tab balance reached zero, will no longer apply..... "
Melanie Radtke wrote:

So I used to have an outstanding tab balance of about $40 that shows up on my Koodo invoice (end ...

Well there you go! I suspected as much, but I didn't notice that part on the invoice. Thank you for the quick response. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Melanie Radtke wrote:

No problem 🙂