Koodo Community

Community

Can't enter my phone code--Keypad numbers do not register in-call to customer service.

I tried phoning Koodo (1-866-995-6636) to pay my bill, and even though I am typing numbers on my keypad they do not register. I used the voice options when I could, but it's not an option for entering my phone code. ---Why doesn't the key-pad register?--- I had initially tried paying my bill online, but it said it didn't work and I had to do it over the phone, and now the phone doesn't work either!! I keep trying to pay my bill and I'm still going to be penalized for being late--->Not cool Koodo. Also, how can I access a customer service agent DIRECTLY through the Koodo phone tree? Last time I had to speak to a real person instead of a recording, I had to go through nearly every option before finally getting on hold to speak to someone.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
#227 will get you to Customer client care to inform Koodo of your payment or pay your bill with CC. *611 x5 using your cell to talk with customer care rep 1-866-995-6636 X5 using landline to talk to customer care http://koodomobile.com/selfserve to check and pay your bill on Self Serve
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The touch tones not being picked up is also an issue with the phone and not the ivr. Which one do you have?