Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't dial out now

7 replies

Can't get tech support I regret getting this plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you give more details please ? Prepaid? Postpaid? Are you in the country or somewhere else ? Are you getting through to someone via 611 or the toll free number but can't get transferred to tech support ? Is tech support not answering ? Something else ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And where are you? Do you have a Talk booster?
I'm in Vancouver BC, from 1am to 5am, i couldn't dial out or get incoming calls,tech support was closed. I turned mycell off for an hour, fully charged the battery and now I can dial out and receive calls. I'm prepaid.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marie wrote:

I'm in Vancouver BC, from 1am to 5am, i couldn't dial out or get incoming calls,tech support was ...

Sometimes phones get hiccups . If it happen next time, restart your phone If it didn't work ,take SIM card out for awhile and put it back in and restart your phone 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marie wrote:

I'm in Vancouver BC, from 1am to 5am, i couldn't dial out or get incoming calls,tech support was ...

Networks get hiccups as well. Has this happened before? Not that I wouldn't be frustrated but it's pretty intense to say that you regret getting this service if it's the first time. If you really want to pursue it you could call 611 to ask about If there was a service outage in your area.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marie wrote:

Melissa said that on Marie's post.  I assume they are different people