Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can't connect to LTE

I've had phone since September. I bought it off a friend when he had it lte worked. After the factory reset it's stopped working. Can anyone help me out. Cheers

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is your Internet working at all? If not make sure you have the APN settings set to those of koodo. Also make sure the phone is set to LTE and not 3g or 2g. Make sure your in an LTE area and that it works on koodo LTE frequency which is band 4 2100mhz
Hello thanks for the reply. All of the APN settings are in there and working fine. Lte is the preferred network. Now I remembery brother in law doing something o his phone to get lte working some packet or what not. Thanks in advance.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
steve dockrill wrote:

Hello thanks for the reply. All of the APN settings are in there and working fine. Lte is the pre...

If everything I listed is enabled and it is capable of working on Koodo LTE frequency (band 4 2100mhz) then the only thing I can think of is to make sure you have a new SIM Card (V3) that allows LTE
steve dockrill wrote:

Hello thanks for the reply. All of the APN settings are in there and working fine. Lte is the pre...

Ok thank you Paul.
Userlevel 7
http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_z-5204.php EDIT: nvm, reread post and apparently LTE was working on it earlier. I think Paul may be right. See if someone at a Koodo shop has a V3 micro-SIM and test it out on your phone.
It actually could be your SIM Card because I used to have an LTE phone with Bell Canada (Xperia T) and I couldn't figure out why my LTE wasn't working at all, so I just left it and then when Bell sent me a new LTE Sim, I knew that was the only problem so check your sim card man.