Koodo Community

Community

Can't connect to koodo network try later.

I got new unlocked phone last week. When i try to put my pre-paid sim card to new phone it says no service. My pre-paid sim card works well on my old iphone 4s. I tried rebooting, removing sim, check 3g network etc... Still no service on my new phone. I can see the koodo 3G and koodo 4G network on my phone setting but my phone keep showing message 'can't connect to network try later' I did check my phone imei on the 'will my phine work' they said 3G and 4G will work.. How can i use my new phone on koodo network?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What phone did you get?
Goran wrote:

What phone did you get?

I got ulefone armor.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok the frequencies should be fine. Its a dual Sim so are you sure you put the Sim card in the Sim 1 location? Sim 2 usually doesn't work for 3/4g.
Goran wrote:

Ok the frequencies should be fine. Its a dual Sim so are you sure you put the Sim card in the Sim...

Yes, i did put sim to sim1. And also i tried sim2 but no service too.
Goran wrote:

Ok the frequencies should be fine. Its a dual Sim so are you sure you put the Sim card in the Sim...

Oh, when i check my imei number on koodo website message says 'its not register on the koodo' something like that. When i check on the different web they show ulefone armor and clear condition(not in the blacklist). Do i have to register my new phone to koodo network?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

A working SIM will register the phone to the Koodo network.
Goran wrote:

I'm using my SIM from old iphone4s. I using koodo since 2013. This is my 3rd times change phone. Before there is no priblem but now i don't know why i can't change to nee phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Borrow a sim from anyone not with Freedom and see if it will work on your phone. If it also doesn't work, it's likely your phone is the culprit and needs to be exchanged or returned.