Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't change my billing address online

I try to change my billing address online (I want to do online order for new phone) , but ALWAYS I got message "Oops! Something went wrong on our end. Please try again." I tried to do it from different computers, I tried to do it to my working address and to my friend address. ALWAYS "Something wrong"!!! By calling to the rep takes more than 30 minutes and disconnected. And for this fucking service I must to pay 10$ for change my address by phone!!! Looks like deliberate fraud!

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As of a week ago, there has been a known issue with changing addresses online. You won't get charged if you cannot do it yourself. Just be sure to explain what's going on. I'm sorry to hear about getting disconnected while on hold. You can try to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook or DM via Twitter. I think that it can be done via that way.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There has been an issue with changing addresses that Koodo has been looking into. If you call Koodo and it is something you can't do thrn you won't be charged the $10. The fee is there more or less to deter away easy requests. Alternativey, you can message Koodo on Facebook (https://m.me/Koodo) or through twitter dm. If you do choose to call there is a call back option so you don't have to wait. Also inputting your friend's address wont work as you have to input the address associated with your credit card.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We are working on a fix and I'm expecting all will be well again in the next day or so. Thanks for your patience Elena! You won't be charged a single dollar, not even the type you referenced above. 
Bernard wrote:

We are working on a fix and I'm expecting all will be well again in the next day or so. Thanks fo...

Same issue with updating with new credit card expiry date. Very frustrating.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

We are working on a fix and I'm expecting all will be well again in the next day or so. Thanks fo...

Just follow the contact options as mentioned above and they should be able to get you all sorted out.
Bernard wrote:

New customer as of yesterday and I cannot change my address that was unfortunately inputted incorrectly by the rep I dealt with.  Very frustrating!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Shannon, there are contact options above in which you can get this fixed.
Bernard wrote:

I'll try the facebook option.  Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Shannon, indeed changing addresses in the first 30 days of service is limited to be done via rep assistance, due to security and fraud reason. Pls contact us on Facebook and we will help out.  
Bernard wrote:

A link to your Facebook site would help. I only see mobile retail stores not national hq to change data.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

The link is above but here it is again: https://m.me/Koodo This link will take you directly to messenger so you can start a chat with Koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

No problem Norm. It's on the bottom of our pages online for easy access. The link is https://www.facebook.com/Koodo/
Bernard wrote:

Cannot change my billing address...and 3 months ago you were getting the same complaint. What's happening?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Are you getting the same error message while trying clearing cache, other browsers, private / incognito tabs, different devices ? If so, then it's possible there's another issue and you can contact Moody directly as mentioned above explain what's wrong, and you won't get charged and the potential issue will be looked into.