Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't access self serve account

a long time ago we set up self serve but have never been able to gain access to this account because it wasn't set up correctly how do we re set it if the original email address is no longer in use or able to be checked?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Jenny you'll have to send Koodo a private message to their FB page or Twitter account where they can verify your account and further assist you on this matter
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Jenny you'll have to send Koodo a private message to their FB page or Twitter account where t...

i have tried but no answer has been recieved.. ;/

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Jenny you'll have to send Koodo a private message to their FB page or Twitter account where t...

It can take a little when did you contact them?

half an hour ago or so. i was just hoping that someone could give me a little guidance as to if there was anything else that could be done 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think they only respond within work hours so chances are you'll have to wait till tomorrow Unfourtunatley. There's nothing else you can do unfortunately they have to fix it in their end

Okay. i didnt realize it was between certain hours. thanks 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It depends on how busy they are.  The usually work late.  But dont worry.  They will reply to you within a day
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Looks like we helped out already as I see you logged into the online account successfully. :-) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Jenny,

I think you would need to contact Koodo (www.m.me/Koodo) in order to solve your problem.