Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can samsung galaxy s3 be used on prepaid?

I want to buy a used phone that has a camera for selfies to work with my prepaid koodo. Does Samsung Galaxy or Iphone work?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Yes if you buy one outright. As far as I know the only place that can sell an iPhone outright is the Apple store. Other retailers might have the S3. Check a Koodo Kiosk.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... You can definitely use you Samsung S3 with Koodo prepaid, as long as the phone is a Koodo phone or already unlocked when comes from a different carrier... If you are buying that phone online, make sure you check first if it works, since sometime phones that are reported lost/stolen are sold online...
Thanks looking to buy a phone on kijiji to do selfies
Userlevel 1
Yes you can use your camra on pay as you make shour is on wifi there for is free usege O' be shure that strong singel wifi p.s. Here tip to save you money go to www.fongo.com make free calls by useing wifi Make shour you strong singel if not you can use your 3G make shoure is not long it saves you 4000 mins this not a spam im only replaying to this question if would spike go to goolge hang outs look for matthew SIDER