Koodo Community
Question

can online order be sped up?

• 5 September 2019
  • 4 replies

Is there a way to speed up the shipping on an order from you? I am hoping to have this new phone BEFORE my previous companies anniversary date. If I had have known it would take up to 5 days I would have gone to the mall....

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Generally no unless it's something like you're gonna be out of country or something to that effect. How long has it been? Did the particular phone you were looking for state that there would be a wait time before it would get shipped?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is there a way to speed up the shipping on an order from you? I am hoping to have this new phone BEFORE my previous companies anniversary date. If I had have known it would take up to 5 days I would have gone to the mall....
Keep in mind you did save the $35 connection by doing it online and not going to a store
I ordered mine Sunday night (long weekend) and it was shipped Tuesday, and in my hand Wednesday. I hope you get your phone soon
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is there a way to speed up the shipping on an order from you? I am hoping to have this new phone BEFORE my previous companies anniversary date. If I had have known it would take up to 5 days I would have gone to the mall....Keep in mind you did save the $35 connection by doing it online and not going to a store

Also for the time being third party retailers waive the 35 dollar connection fee, so that's a possibility as well.