Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can i use The Galaxy S6 Edge Bonus gift to pay my phone? ($100)

Userlevel 1
Hi, i saw on the online phone shop that if i buy the [b][i]G[b][i]alaxy S6 Edge i get a $200 bonus.gift, so can i use that bonus.gift to pay off my phone that costs me $100? Thanks In Advanced

6 replies

Userlevel 7
No you can't.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The bonus.gift is available with new account/line activation only.

If you are a new customer then you will be able to receive your bonus.gift. But you will receive it after you made all the transaction/set up account. So you can't use it to pay down $100 upfront cost.

Note: $100 upfront means you have to pay $21/mo tab charge for 24 month and you have to pick a plan from one of the Tab plus plan.
Userlevel 1
Mayumi wrote:

If you are a new custome...

Thanks for the well detailed answer!
Userlevel 6
Mayumi wrote:

If you are a new custome...

I don't know if you still need a new answer as you posted this 3 months ago and just replied today. Just to let you know the s6 edge is on sale on Tab Plus for $0.
Userlevel 7
Retailers usually won't use their.gift cards to pay down the phone because it somehow comes out of their profits. I don't know how, but that's what upper management at Mobile Shop told me when I was in Uxbridge. Some may give you the leeway during Christmas time but generally the policy is no.
Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

Retailers usually won't use their.gift cards to pay down the phone because it somehow comes out o...

Thanks! i Actually got a LG G3 Now 🙂