Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I upgrade my Samsung Galaxy Ace to an IPhone 4s?

I want to know how I can upgrade my phone to an IPhone 4s. My contract will end February 2015 and I have a tab balance of about $70. I would still like to keep my current phone number and plan. What should I do?
icon

Best answer by Curtules 23 July 2014, 20:25

You can pay for an iPhone out-of-pocket, or you can pay off your Tab now, then get a new Tab. Regular price the iPhone 4S is $300 so you can get a small Tab and apply $150 of that to your Tab, or you can got with a medium Tab and apply the full $300 to the Tab. Keep in mind that the medium Tab requires a plan of at least $30 (the only exception being the current in-market plan of $29) and it will add a $5 Tab charge.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
You can pay for an iPhone out-of-pocket, or you can pay off your Tab now, then get a new Tab. Regular price the iPhone 4S is $300 so you can get a small Tab and apply $150 of that to your Tab, or you can got with a medium Tab and apply the full $300 to the Tab. Keep in mind that the medium Tab requires a plan of at least $30 (the only exception being the current in-market plan of $29) and it will add a $5 Tab charge.