Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I trade my LG G4 H812 phone for store credit or similar?

Can I trade my LG G4 H812 phone for store credit or similar? It was originally a Telus phone so it should work on the Koodo network without any issues. If I can trade it in how much would it gain me in regards to getting another phone?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/koodo-trade-in-program You can however you will always get more selling it yourself. I would suggest using either Kijiji / Facebook buy and sell groups or eBay / Amazon. Despite the cut Amazon/ Ebay et al take you're still very, very likely to get more by selling it yourself.
I'd like to know the answer also! I have a LG G3 & I HATE IT!!! Have had soo many problems with it & spoke to a Manager at KOODO (who I've ALWAYS had my service with & NEVER, EVER had problems like I have had with this 'thing'!) He suggested I take it to a KOODO KIOSK which I'm doing today~  P.S. Koodo is owned by Telus I understand!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lorna Troyer-Carefoot wrote:

I'd like to know the answer also! I have a LG G3 & I HATE IT!!! Have had soo many problems wi...

What sort of problems? If you've had it for less than a year an it's acting up in ways that aren't related to settings, and restarts, being up to date, and factory resets cannot fix, generally it needs to be taken in for a repair / replacement. You are better off selling it yourself as I said above and disclosing the issues as those will heavily impact trade-in values anyways and being the right thing to do. Yes Koodo is fully owned by Telus.