Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I switch to a Shock-Free data plan ($40)? It does not appear using Self Serve.

I want to switch to a Shock-Free plan ($40) but it does not appear through Self Serve.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We do have that plan in Self Serve Johnny. And yes, you can switch to it. If you are on older plan you might first have to pay off any outstanding tab you have (online) and accept the terms of these new plans. 
Bernard wrote:

We do have that plan in Self Serve Johnny. And yes, you can switch to it. If you are on older pla...

Already switched to a new plan a few months ago and paid off the tab at that time.  Self-Serve just shows identical $40 plans.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

We do have that plan in Self Serve Johnny. And yes, you can switch to it. If you are on older pla...

Sorry, yes I understand what you are saying now. There is a bug that we are fixing as of right now. That plan should have the Shock Free Data description in it, but it's missing. Go ahead and switch to that. All new plans now have that feature built in. 
Bernard wrote:

Thank you sir!  I appreciate the prompt responses!  Have a great day.
Bernard wrote:

Is there a free data in plan 40?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@Jascy: Everything should be stated clearly in the plan. If you don't see any data included, then there is no data (no free).