Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I set up roaming once I am outside Canada? I am in Europe and would like to add on ALL40 but the text is not going through.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
You'll probably need to contact koodo via Facebook messenger (http://m.me/Koodo Or through a twitter direct message. You may also be able to add the add on via self serve. After you do, restart your phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't think you can add the ALL40 add on through self serve, but you should be able to add the free international voice roaming one, which should allow the text requesting the other add on to go through after rebooting your phone.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I don't think you can add the ALL40 add on through self serve, but you should be able to add the ...

Thank you very much. This got me two steps further. The text went through and I could dial *611. So far still could not get ALL40 added and could not speak with anyone on *611 as it was outside their hours. Happy to have made progress and I believe it will be sorted out.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I don't think you can add the ALL40 add on through self serve, but you should be able to add the ...

And now the ALL40 is active, thank you. It seems as if I was a bit impatient and Koodo just needed a few minutes to kick in the changes.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

put a spave between "all 40"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Sandy, the code is indeed "ALL40", no space.