Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I Receive REVERSE CHARGE phone calls ??

Is it possible to receive reverse charge calls with Koodo? I just had someone try it and the call never came through. I really do need this feature. Tks for your help.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No, you cannot receive collect calls on a Koodo cell phone.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Can I pick your brain again pls..... if the reverse charge call goes to a normal home phone line that is forwarded to my Koodo phone do you think that would work? Tks so much for your help.
Userlevel 2
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I'm going to say no, because the collect call is still going to a Koodo phone and Koodo phones do not accept collection calls.
OMG no that means that I have to go back to have a phone line installed !! Thanks so much for your help but this really isn't good news. I just changed my phone 2 weeks ago, staying with Koodo, and this really would have influenced my decision. Can I pick your brain again pls..... if the reverse charge call goes to a normal home phone line that is forwarded to my Koodo phone do you think that would work?
Userlevel 6
Dian wrote:

OMG no that means that I have to go back to have a phone line installed !! Thanks so much for you...

That's a possibility. I don't beleive any cellphone company offers collect calls, but you can always look at these guys who offer a service like that.
Dian wrote:

OMG no that means that I have to go back to have a phone line installed !! Thanks so much for you...

I was able to get reverse calls with Bell several years ago but that was before I changed to Koodo. Really don't want to go back to Bell......think I'd rather jump off a cliff first 🙂 Tks for your help
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It might, but I cannot guarantee it.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

It might, but I cannot guarantee it.

ok thanks for you help. I really appreciate it.