Koodo Community
Question

Can I get a new phone?

Hello, I’ve called several locations. I’m looking to speak to a rep but everytime when I call and press 6 to speak to a rep they just hang up on me this is terrible please call me 782****918

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is your question? Perhaps we can help.

im with prepaid im not on contract but im looking to go on contract and buy the motorola one hyper even if i cannot get on contract i still want to just buy the phone if i get contract tho it would help alot as then i wouldnt have to pay as much

i cant cant get in contact with a rep tho they keep hanging up when i press 6

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can order the phone and a plan online: https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/motorola-one-hyper

No need to talk to a rep and you won’t be charged a connection fee either if you order online :) Just a heads up that you can’t buy the phone without a plan from Koodo… you’d need to add a plan with it or buy the phone itself from a 3rd party.

um my credit is shit so i doubt i can but ill try 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

um my credit is shit so i doubt i can but ill try 

You can sign up for prepaid online too.

Userlevel 6

Hi @riles , did you manage to get in touch with someone? As Sophia mentioned, you can order a phone online with no additional agent assistance. If you’re eligible, you’ll receive an order number and your order will then be reviewed by our Webstore department. 

(also, I had to edit the phone number for security reasons)