Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can i change my plan

Can i change my plan at any time? Is there any effect of problem if i will downgrade it? Is there any charge on changing tab?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think you can change your plan once per billing cycle through self-serve (free). And you can change multiple times per one billing cycle by calling or visiting koodo store anytime you want ($10 for one change).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you downgrade, you might have problems with the proration of your plan. So you'd better wait after the end of a billing cycle to downgrade.
Userlevel 7
If you have a tab, you need to make sure your plan stays in the requirements of your tab. For example, if you have any tab your plan must be at least 30$. If you have a tab large, you need one of the tab large plans. 
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

If you have a tab, you need to make sure your plan stays in the requirements of your tab. For exa...

What do you mean?
Mathieu wrote:

If you have a tab, you need to make sure your plan stays in the requirements of your tab. For exa...

How do I downgrade the amount of data on my plan to a cheaper rate if I’m on a time
Mathieu wrote:

Tab
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

@Sara
What plan o you have and what Tab size? (Tab M; $15/mo or Tab L: $21/mo)
If you want to downgrade your Tab size, then you have to pay your Tab balance off.
If you are on, say, Tab M and want to change your plan within sameTab M, then you can just change it through self serve.

You can start your own post if you have more question with this link.
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new
I want to buy the new samsung galaxy note 8 and right now, I can get $250 off of the upfront payment, but I have to choose a tab large plan. does that mean I can't degrade my phone plan? or can I still degrade my phone plan?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sora Schlegel wrote:

I want to buy the new samsung galaxy note 8 and right now, I can get $250 off of the upfront paym...

What do you mean by "degrade your phone plan"?. A tab large requires a plan of more than $74+ in most provinces. I would think you have to "upgrade your plan"
Sora Schlegel wrote:

I want to buy the new samsung galaxy note 8 and right now, I can get $250 off of the upfront paym...

Wait so then I can't change my tab from a tab large to a tab madium or small?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sora Schlegel wrote:

No. The additional subsidy on the phone is covered by the greater cost of the plan. To switch to a Tab M or Tab S plan means buying out the outstanding balance on your phone before switching.