Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can i change my phone because i recently lost it and i want to have a new phone without paying anything

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would also like a new phone without paying anything. Unfortunately, it isn't going to happen for either of us. You are free to replace your phone, but you'll have to pay for a new one, either up front or on the tab.
Userlevel 7
Hi Martin, If you balance is at 0$ you are able to use it again to get a new phone. You can put up to 360$ towards the tab, and you will get a monthly tab fee every month on top of your plan to be able to pay off your tab after 24 months.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Martin, If you balance is at 0$ you are able to use it again to get a new phone. You can pu...

i have like $199 tab balance and i lost my phone and i want to replace it with iphone 5s. how can i do that?
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Martin, If you balance is at 0$ you are able to use it again to get a new phone. You can pu...

You would need to pay off your tab balance. Then you would be able to put up to 360$ towards a new tab and will have to pay 350$ for the phone. You can also get a tab plus that will allow you to put up to 504$ towards the tab, however you will need to select a tab plus plan, and you honestly get a better value off of the other plans. If you go with the regular tab, it will be 199$ to pay off your tab, plus 350$ for your new phone. You will be looking at 549$ for the new phone. You will also be getting a new fee of 15$ on top of your plan for the next 24 months (or until you pay off the tab) in order to pay down your tab within 2 years.
Mathieu wrote:

holy fast ! thanks mathieu.
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

haha; anytime!