Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I change my billing cycle?

I know this was asked in the past, but I wonder if it's possible to change my billing cycle by like 5 days. Anyone know?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Kristina, I don't think it's possible... What were the other answers?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can't change the billing cycle date, Kristina. It's randomly assigned when you get a plan, and that's what you will be "stuck with" for the duration of your stay with Koodo 🙂
I did it by paying my bill on a different day or putting my service on hold and then waiting unt the day i wanted to atart paying it and the cycle went from the 6th to the 11th
Userlevel 6
Thomas Croutch wrote:

I did it by paying my bill on a different day or putting my service on hold and then waiting unt ...

Hi Thomas...

Could you explain what exactly was done? Because putting the account on hold does not change your billing cycle....

On the other side, paying on a different date, lets say in advance, will help since most likely the account will be overpaid and like this clients could be always on top of there bills. 
Userlevel 6
Hi there!

Your billing cycle cant be changed... 

The most common reason why someone wants to change it, it is because of the billing due date... The best thing will be if that is the case, to organize yourself to make sure you have the money in advance....

Is that the reason why, or there is another reason why you would like to change it?