Koodo Community

Community

Can I buy two international add-ons for the same period?

If I know I will use up the 50 minutes of talk and 125 text messages, can I buy a second one for the same period? Also, how do I know how much of my 50 minutes is used? There is no Airtime reflected for the International plan.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Diana, when an addon runs out you can add another add on. As far as keeping track I'm not sure if Koodo has implemented tracking for addons into self serve yet but if not you'll have to track it directly on thr phone in your call logs. Edit *Goran suggestion of getting a local SIM is the wait go if you can unlock the phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will have to keep track manually. You get one same roaming package per billing cycle. If you're thinking that you'll be spending 80 bucks, it's very likely that you'll be better off getting a prepaid local Sim card and unlocking your phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also it's 50 outgoing texts for the 40 and 75 for the 15 dollar one Paul...so it got changed to multiples of the same now?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Also it's 50 outgoing texts for the 40 and 75 for the 15 dollar one Paul...so it got changed t...

Im not sure I was under the impression you could but I may have remembered wrong about adding exact ones so your probably correct Goran.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Also it's 50 outgoing texts for the 40 and 75 for the 15 dollar one Paul...so it got changed t...

It depends on the add-on you want Diana. International add-ons can only be had once per billing cycle as they are for 30 day duration. If you run out you would pay the pay-per-use charges. 

US add-ons are a little different. While you can't add the same add-on in the same period the add-on was for (3,10,30 days) you can add another one. Does this help ?