Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I buy the LG G5 in store?

Went to Atwater Alexis Nihon store, they said G5 is only online, but online it says you get a better rate in store. Plus I am a new customer and want to transfer my old number! Not impressed! Is this true? Is it online only?

7 replies

Oh and the other thing is my partner is on koodo so we want to do the refer-a-friend thing. It would be so much easier to do all this in-store!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Karl Lloyd wrote:

Oh and the other thing is my partner is on koodo so we want to do the refer-a-friend thing. It wo...

Yes you can do refer-a-freind.  Make sure you do that first before you sign up
https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/public/home.pg?lang=en

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It is online only. Sorry
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I dont see where online it says you get a better price in-store
I was referring to the bit where you can switch to 300mins for 10 dollars less. I rang up and spoke to a rep just now and switched to the contract where you pay more up front- rate seems slightly better for me and the package matches my needs better. Thank you for your help everyone!

Oh and the other thing is my partner is on koodo so we want to do the refer-a-friend thing. It would be so much easier to do all this in-store!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MD Tonmoy Khan wrote:

Oh and the other thing is my partner is on koodo so we want to do the refer-a-friend thing. It wo...

As Dennis already said, click on the link he provided above first to get refer-a-friend.